1. The Troth built one in New Mexico. ( The book does not give the exact location)
2. A man named Bob Stine built one in Ohio.
3. New Anglia Theod constructed a temple called Ingsleigh Hall in New Hampshire.
4. Medoburg Kindred built the Groa Hof in Pennsylvania.
5. The only true public Hof that I could find is in Baltimore and is a converted abandoned church.
The list is not very long, and I am sure there are others that are not listed in those twenty books. If anyone knows of any others let me know and I will add them to this very meager list.
Of course if your really ambitious you could go to the brand new one just outside of Reykjavik, in Iceland, and though I could not find them on the web, I am sure there are several more throughout Scandinavia. It would be nice however, to be able to visit a temple , or hof, without packing a suitcase or getting on a plane. This is my dream, though one I will never live to see. Well, I know the Gods and Goddesses hear me just as well from my tiny little altar and thats good enough for me.
Go with Odin's wisdom, Freyja's love and Thor's protection !